• We provide shipping across India to majority of the pin codes. We also provide Cash on Delivery (COD) option to most cities. Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 working days after the payment is confirmed for prepaid orders provided the payment is received and stock availability is confirmed. Orders received on Saturday and Sunday or during Holidays are dispatched on the next business day. During busy times, such as holiday periods, there can be processing and shipping delays due to high volume and in that case, the customer will be notified by our support team. Orders to rural domestic addresses may require one or more additional days to deliver.
• COD Charge of Rs.40 is applicable for a transaction made under Cash on Delivery option.
• Our Courier Partners include FedEx, Delhivery, Aramex, Ecom Express, Expressbees, Holisol, Bluedart and Dtdc.
• Our Shipping Prices are as mentioned below:
- For Prepaid Orders, delivery fee is a Flat Rate of Rs.75/- across India.
- For Cash on Delivery Orders, an additional fee (Collection Fee) of Rs.40/- is applicable (75+40=115).
- Free Shipping is available on Orders above Rs.1999/-
- Our Delivery Charges will remain same irrespective of the number of items (products) ordered, applicable even for a single product.
• Typically your order will reach your doorstep within 3-7 business days.
• An email with the tracking details will be sent to you once your order is dispatched.
• Regular Status Updates regarding your order will be sent via SMS/Email as and when your order status changes from Pending – Processing – Shipped.
• Domestic customers are responsible for any ENTRY duty charged by your state policies. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
• Despite our best efforts and those of our courier partners, certain issues can arise before your parcel is delivered. In order to guarantee you a quality service, Knotty Threadz promises to do its best to find the causes and resolve the problem in a timely manner.
**Also please note, since cash on delivery (COD) is a special service where we ship your order without any pre-payment, we may be forced to discontinue the option of COD in your account should you fail to accept your COD parcel when it is delivered to you.
• Knotty Threadz will assist customers for packages that are lost or damaged in shipping. If your package is damaged, please hold onto the item, with the original packaging, click a picture of the parcel received and send it to us on Whatsapp or by email immediately. Upon assessment, and if approved, we will then provide you with a replacement or refund the applicable amount. If your package is lost by shipping companies during shipping, Knotty Threadz will assist you to get your refunds or replacement items as per your convenience.
International shipping charges are mentioned on our website. Shipping charges and transit time will vary, depending on the location. All international packages are shipped via IndiaPost / Aramex. International delivery cannot be guaranteed within a time frame due to customs.
Each item in your order is sold by Knotty Threadz. Those items for shipment to countries outside of India may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import fees.
With respect to each item for which Import duty fees have been calculated, you authorize Knotty Threadz to designate a courier company or freight forwarder to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import duty fees for such item. The import duty may be collected by Courier Company on or before delivery.
International delivery time is approximately 6 to 9 working days.
For some shipments delivered outside India, the importing country may charge an import duty/VAT on top of the price of the item. These charges are beyond our control and can’t be reimbursed.
International customers are responsible for any import or customs fees charged by your government. We are unable to predict which shipments will be assessed for these fees or the amount of the fee that may be charged. In cases of refusal, either the cost of the goods or return service costs will be assessed.
Tracking: E-mail containing your package tracking information will be sent after shipment.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country standards. You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Knotty Threadz, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
About Customs, Duties & Taxes:
When ordering from Knotty Threadz, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Can I Choose My Delivery Date?
We are extremely sorry, this service is not available right now on Knotty Threadz Website.
What should I do if I cannot track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, an email with tracking information is sent to you automatically.
If you are unable to view any information regarding your parcel, we recommend that you contact us so we can follow up on your order.
What happens if I am not available to receive my order?
Should you not be present when our courier partner attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner makes attempts to reach you via phone and SMS. Please ensure that you answer calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. After the second attempt, our courier will hold on to your parcel for 3 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning your parcel to Knotty Threadz warehouse.
Once the parcel has been sent back to us, you must wait until it arrives at our warehouse. We shall then send you an email for your confirmation to resend the parcel. We will hold the parcel for you at our warehouse for a week from the time we send you an email. If we do not hear from you in this timeframe we will then cancel your order.
Please note the shipping cost for resending the parcel will be borne by the customer.
What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
When you receive your parcel, if you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it.
All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our warehouse, complete with security tape that should be visible and intact.
If you refuse your parcel, please let us know via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 7022157753
What should I do if a damaged parcel has been left for me?
If your parcel was left for you in your post-box, or if your neighbour/ reception/ anyone on your behalf has accepted it, and it is damaged, the parcel is considered as “Accepted”.
If on opening your parcel you notice that items are damaged or missing, please inform us via an email on email@example.com within 24-48 hours of receipt of your order.
I have only received part of my order:
Please be aware that your order may be dispatched in separate parcels and on different dates. In case we do so, we will keep you informed via an email.
I have received a defective item or my order is incorrect:
If you notice that the items you’ve received are faulty or if your parcel does not contain the items you ordered, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving the parcel.
If there is still any query regarding the shipping & delivery, then please call us on +91 7022157753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org